As the name suggests, Radio Nasha has been working its magic over Delhi since 2016. This show is packed with Bollywood celebrity news with young RJs hosting some astounding shows.
In this article by Creative Thinks Media, we are going to define the complete flow of running ads on Radio Nasha, their pricing policy, and getting the required traction towards your brand.
FLOW OF RUNNING ADS ON RADIO NASHA
- Choose the agenda of your ad campaign. This will help you in planning the entire flow, content, and investment that you are ready to make for this agenda.
- Talk to your account manager. Once you decide to go with a particular radio station, you are assigned an account executive to fabricate the right reach and engagement of every show, timings, and demographics so that your brand can get maximum reach.
- Booking and negotiations come next. Selecting a show is one part, but negotiating is altogether another task for marketers and brands. For this, you need to book the slots well in advance and choose a mix of time slots to optimize the cost.
- Now comes production. Booking slots well in advance gives you the time to create the whole ad concept and produce it accordingly. Your ad production also depends on the type of ad that you have chosen. You can also hire a creative agency like ours to do the production work for you.
- Roll the ads and track the activity. After successful production and launch of the ad campaign, it is very important for you to stay in touch with the radio staff and ask for the reports having data pertaining to reach and engagement for your ad. This will help you in optimizing your budget from the next time and calculate the right ROI.
COST OF RUNNING ADS OVER RADIO NASHA
- Radio Commercials: They usually cost around Rs. 80 – Rs. 150 per second, which means Rs. 800 – Rs. 1500 per round for a 10-second jingle over any show.
- RJ Mentions: RJ mentions are a massive part of Radio City ad list costing around Rs. 2,000 – Rs. 3,000 per mention depending on the show and timings.
- Sponsorship Tag: The sponsorship tag ads usually cost around Rs. 500 – Rs. 800 per mention.
- Contests: The cost of the contest ads include Rs. 500 – Rs. 2,000 for conducting the content + the cost of content goodies and hampers.
- Roadblock Ads: These costs around Rs. 2,50,000 – Rs. 4,50,000 approx. again depending on the RJ and the show that you choose.
- Outdoor Broadcast: Outdoor broadcast ads cost around Rs. 4,00,000 – Rs. 6,00,000 per broadcast.
Now then you know everything about the ad flow and pricing, here are some hacks that can help your brand attain the maximum reach:
- Try the RJ mention ad to get more attention
- Sponsor the time-check ad as it is quite engaging
- Have a CTA in your ad so that you can track the KPIs of the campaign
- Keep the ad simple and easy to understand
- Do not over-promote your brand
- If you think your ads are not delivering results, then talk to your account executive and change your time slots
- Do not hesitate to ask for past campaign reports of the brands in your industry
- Learn from the proven methods and campaign types executed in the past
That is all from our end.
We hope that you found this article quite informative. To make the ad production and booking process more comfortable for you – here is good news for you.
We at Creative Thinks Media provide end to end services for building and launching radio ads. If you wish to give that professional touch to your ads and get the maximum reach for your campaign, then do connect with our team of experts.
And until the next time, be creative and keep creating!