Radio One is one of the best radio stations in India. Known for its simple content and amazing RJs, this station has been successful in engaging 19,11,000 listeners.
Seeing a lot of demand for ad slots and ad productions flowing our way, we a Creative Thinks Media have curated this article to answer all your queries and questions about successfully launching an ad campaign over Radio One.
So sit tight and read till the end.
To start with, it is essential for you to understand why do you need to do a radio ad campaign? Below is a list of pointers that will help you understand their importance:
- Attract local customers: Yes, you want to conquer the world, but you need to start small. Radio ads help you in getting the local traction that can make your business go bigger and better!
- Reach the right people at the right time: It is very important for any business to reach their target audience at a desired place and time. Radio ads give you that flexibility by giving you a choice of time and demographics in which you want to roll your ads.
- Pocket-Friendly: The digital world is highly cluttered, and you need to spend a bomb in order to gain visibility over age internet. However, that is not the case with radio ads. You can spend a small amount to run advertisements and reach your prospects easily.
- Less competition: Not every brand in your industry is trying to launch a radio ad campaign. Hence, be smart and take the first-mover advantage.
- Get attention: Your digital ads might get you clicks and leads, but can they get your brand recall? That is the power of radio. It helps brands in establishing an image in the eyes of their prospects.
As you now know why radio ads are incredibly crucial for a business, it is time to target – Radio One and understand why you should choose it?
- Radio One is one of the tried and tested stations where brands have gotten amazing ROIs for their ad campaigns.
- It is not only massive in terms of listenership but also great when it comes to the engagement rate.
- The shows like The Blues with Bryan Tellis have some fantastic concepts, and listeners are drawn towards this station.
- The ads on radio one are quite pocket-friendly and can be leveraged by small brands to build a reputation around their business.
Great, so now as you well-versed with all the ‘Whys,’ it is time to answer your questions about ad costing.
Here is the list of rate/costing of running an ad over Radio One:
- Radio Commercials: They usually cost around Rs. 70 – Rs. 100 per second, which means Rs. 700 – Rs. 1000 per round for a 10-second jingle over any show.
- RJ Mentions: RJ mentions are a massive part of Radio City ad list costing around Rs. 2,000 – Rs. 3,000 per mention depending on the show and timings.
- Sponsorship Tag: The sponsorship tag ads usually cost around Rs. 400 – Rs. 800 per mention.
- Contests: The cost of the contest ads include Rs. 500 – Rs. 2,000 for conducting the content + the cost of content goodies and hampers.
- Roadblock Ads: These costs around Rs. 2,50,000 – Rs. 4,50,000 approx. again depending on the RJ and the show that you choose.
- Outdoor Broadcast: Outdoor broadcast ads cost around Rs. 3,00,000 – Rs. 4,00,000 per broadcast.
That is all from our end. We hope you found this article interesting. Also, if you are looking for an agency to produce and run radio ads for you, then we at Creative Thinks Media proudly vouch for our services.
With an eye for details, contacts in the industry, and collective experience of 25+ years, we know that our team of experts would deliver nothing less than the best.